August 21, 2012

Lake Powell

We had a blast in Lake Powell!!

We were able to go down with my parents, my brother Brian and his family, and our little family.

The girls had a blast. Preslie was a trooper. She slept a lot, and loved the water. I never got a picture of her and I'm so sad. She was so cute floating in her floater.

Mylie jumped a cliff with me. Shay loved hangin in the water with her cousins. Mylie was content playing in the sand. Shay had a blast riding the wave runners. I tried to teach tanner how to ski! I got up in double skis and laughed so hard I almost fell. Mylie celebrated #5 while we were down there.  

We had fun laughing every night telling funny memories and creating new ones. I love my family.

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Miss you and your cute little family! We have to get together next time I'm up!