July 19, 2012

Texas

Preslie and I were able to fly to Texas to be apart of Jace and Masons baptisms. Chris was so wonderful to stay home and take care of the kids. We had lots of help from our friends and neighbors and family to make it possible. P and I had a wonderful time. We flew out of Provo. She was a dream baby on all the flights and slept the whole time. I almost missed my connecting flight in Denver due to a 2 hour delay. But they held the plane for me while I made a mad dash to my plane. We played with my brothers, had some killer storms, ate out a lot, shopped til we dropped, heather made mud pies, talked a lot, watch movies in Todd's new theater, all around it was a blast. The house where they were baptized was beautiful. We had such a good time but i was do excited to get home to my girls!

Favorite quotes: Memphis: "Swoopers has whittle feet!"
Tanner: Taps me on the shoulder and says "How is it you have such cute kids?
I mean seriously, every time you have a baby they are so cute."
Loved waking up to notes from my sissy!

Loved Todd always snuggling with the kids
The sign above her head says, "We don't skinny dip...We chunky dunk!"

1 comment:

Lovies & More said...

Sounds like it was a fun time. Glad you were able to be there for it.