June 1, 2012

mylie's gradulations

mylie went to the BEST BEST BEST preschool this year!  she absolutely loved her teacher and loved her class.  all throughout the year i would ask her who her friends were and she named the entire class every time.  hope this sticks.  we went to the preschool graduation and it was so cute.  miss morgan came to my rescue when i didn't bring my card for my camera.  so i took pictures on her camera and she let me transfer them to my computer.  it worked out for both of us.  i can't believe that my baby is going off to Kindergarten... :'(  mylie is a very good student and will do great all through school.  
















 Best Friend Bailey
 Mylie's Art work


1 comment:

Lovies & More said...

OMG!!! She is just beautiful. Congrats Mys...you'll LOVE kindergarten.